Party Room Rental Terms:
- Payment for wine served at the event and the remaining rental balance must be made at the completion of your rental.
- A non-refundable deposit of a one hour rental is required to hold the date requested.
- Repairs and additional cleanup costs are your responsibility and will be billed to you at $50 per hour.
- Set up and cleanup time must be included in the rental period indicated in the contract.
- The winery has soda and bottled water available for purchase.
- Bringing beer or any other alcoholic beverage on the grounds is illegal and will be considered a breach of the rental contract. Any such breach will result in you and your guests being required to leave immediately.
- In accordance with state law, we will not serve any guest who, in our sole judgment, appears to be intoxicated, nor will we allow any wine to be served to minors who may be in your group.
- You will be responsible for paying for any of the above cleanups which you do not perform, as well as any non-routine cleanup following a rental. Such charges will be billed to you at the rate of $50 per hour.
- The winery is not responsible for lost or stolen articles during your rental.
- We have seating and tables for approximately 50 guests.
- Lil Paws will provide the use of wine glasses at no additional charge.
- We do not provide utensils, cups (other than wine glasses), ice, plates, napkins or serving utensils. You will need to bring in all supplies.
- A wine server will be in the room with you for the entire rental. For planning purposes, figure four to five full glasses per bottle or 60 full glasses per case. A case of wine is 12 bottles and can be mixed and matched. We suggest having the server help each of your guests find a wine they like.
- No full-service kitchen is available. A prep-kitchen consisting of a refrigerator, sink and counter space is available.
- There is no oven or stove in the prep-kitchen. You may bring in chaffing dishes, roasters or crockpots to keep your food warm.
- We do not provide tablecloths or rent tablecloths for the tables.
- You or your caterer will be responsible for cleaning up at the end of the festivities.
- Tables must be completely cleared; trash must be collected and placed in the wastebaskets.
- The caterer’s preparation area must be cleaned. All catering items left must be removed upon completion of the rental.
- We will provide replacement trash bags for wastebaskets and will be responsible for washing the wine glasses. The winery staff will vacuum the party room.
Decorations and Entertainment
- The party room may be decorated only in a manner, which in our judgment does not damage the facilities.
- Candles may only be used with glass globes.
- Please contact us in advanced regarding decorations to avoid problems.
- Appropriate entertainment may be hired for your party if you choose. Please let us know if you do
- You may bring your favorite CD’s, iPod or MP3 player for our staff to play for your guest.
- We reserve the right to remove or change any decorations or entertainment, that in our judgment, is a safety risk or are disruptive to our other guest or pose a hazard to the guest, staff, facility or public.